Every second that I'm with you....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Extra income...

Today is pay day...in a few days it will be almost gone...why? living in the world today...for a middle income earner plus government employee like me...we are bound to a lot of debt as we cannot afford to obtain wealth the way others do due to our lower means of monthly income compared to those who work in the private sector (of the same level and qualification of course). In my line of work...if i were outside(private) i would earn double of what i'm getting today, plus yearly bonus...that if i'm with an establish company...

So...how to make extra income to support my monthly commitment? i'm urging you people out there to contact me ASAP if you know a genuine way for me to earn at least another 1k or 2k a month...i'm not asking for much...1k or 2k would be sufficient enough...but...........please...don't ask me to come out with thousands or even hundreds of RM first coz i dont have it...i'm willing to work or it(based on my knowledge la)...i've advertise my bet...but seems that only 1 person responded to it...and alhamdulillah it looks good...hopefully it will work out soon enough...

So...people...again i urge you to get back to me if u have something solid for me...thank u...

p/s: no MLM please...also those similar concept...i dont believe in giving/taking other people's money without having to exchage service or products...eventhough they always masked it with some kind of a product...

1 comment:

  1. You can always do this! www.homotrophy.com/model/the-boy-caio-de-la-vega/

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger